Proposals are invited for 60-minute workshops and 30-minute presentations highlighting innovative, practical methodology are invited on the following topics:
- One (or more) of the 4 Skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening
- Teaching grammar, vocabulary and/or pronunciation
- Young Learners
- Business English
- Cultural Studies & Literature
- Content-Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Exam Skills
- Materials Writing
- Testing and Assessment
- Continuing Professional Development (including Personal Learning Networks)
Interested presenters are asked to fill in proposal form by 23 February 2014. Notification of acceptance will be given by 9 March 2014. Information regarding fees can be obtained by contacting speaker[at]eltforum[dot]sk.
Additional information can be found at the conference website.