The 9th Lancaster University International Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching will take place at Lancaster University on Monday 14 July 2014. The conference, which is organised by postgraduate students of the University of Lancaster Department of Linguistics and English Language, aims to provide postgraduate researchers in linguistics with a venue for presenting and discussing their work. Keynote addresses will be delivered by Professors Luke Harding and Jonathan Culpeper (both Lancaster University).
Call for papers
Submissions for oral and poster presentations on any area of theoretical or applied linguistics are invited by postgraduate students. Oral presentations will be allotted 20 minutes followed by a 10-minute discussion. Posters will be presented in a dedicated poster session.
Anonymised abstracts (300 words max., excluding title, keywords, and references) are to be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word or PDF document, after which point they will undergo blind peer review. The deadline for abstract submission is 17 March 2014.
Key Dates & conference fees
- Abstract submission deadline: Monday 17 March 2014
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday 30 April 2014
- Early bird pre-registration deadline: Friday 23 May 2014 (Early bird registration £18)
- Late registration deadline: Monday 16 June 2014 (Late registration £25)
- Conference: Monday 14 July 2014
Featured Image: “Writing” by omcoc @ flickr | CC BY-NC-SA