The Faculty of Education of the University of Kragujevac (Serbia) are organising the 4th International Conference on Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), which will take place on the 5th and 6th June 2015. The conference will focus on Assessment and Learning, and the organisers are looking forward to submissions that will focus on topics such as:
- Assessment of language skills in TEYL
- Assessment strategies in TEYL
- Assessment and culture in TEYL
- Assessment and motivation in TEYL
- Assessment and differentiation in TEYL
Plenary speakers include:
- Marianne Nikolov (University of Pécs, Hungary)
- Jelena Mihaljević Djigunović (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Joan Kang Shin (University of Maryland, USA)
- Sheliagh Rixon (University of Warwick, UK)
Proposals are invited for paper presentations (20 minutes, followed by 10-minute discussions) and posters (both in English). Prospective authors are requested to submit an abstract (300 words max.), stating the aim of their research, research questions, theoretical framework, methods and (expected) results. Abstracts should be emailed to teyl2015[at]gmail[dot]com by 10th February 2015. Notification of acceptance will be given by 30 March 2015. Selected papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings following peer-review.
Additional information can be found at the conference website, from where you can also download registration forms and speaker propoasl forms.
Featured image by Dungodung (Own work) [CC BY-SA-3.0], via Wikimedia Commons