Contributions to professional journals
(Entries in this section are peer-reviewed, unless marked with an asterisk)
- Kostoulas, A. (2017). Developing teacher research competence: Simpler than you think, more necessary than you realise. ETAS Journal 35(1), 25-28.
- Kostoulas, A. & Lämmerer, A. (2016) Doing CLIL in the primary school. TESOL Greece Newsletter 129, 30-35.*
- Kostoulas, A. (2011). From applying Theory to theorising practice: constructing small-t theories in Greek ELT. Aspects Today 32, 14-21.
(Entries in this section are not peer-reviewed. All reviews appeared in The Linguist List)
- Review of Ortega, L. & Z.-H. Han (eds). (2017). Complexity Theory and Language Development. Amsterdam: John Benjamins. (February 2019)
- Review of Kachru, B. B. (2017). World Englishes and Culture Wars. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (August 2017)
- Review of Akbarov, A. (ed.). (2015). The Practice of Foreign Language Teaching: Theories and Applications. Newcastle-Upon-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishers. (May 2016)
- Review of Dunworth K. & Qiao Zhang, G. (eds). (2014). Critical Perspectives on Language Education: Australia and the Asia Pacific. Berlin: Springer. (July 2015)
- Review of Garcia Mayo, M., Gutierrez Mangado, M. J. & Martinez Adrian, M. (eds). (2013). Contemporary Approaches to Second Language Acquisition. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Review of Shehadeh, A. & Coombe, C. A. (eds). (2012). Task-based Language Teaching in Foreign Language Contexts: Research & Implementation.
Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
(Entries in this section are not peer-reviewed)
Mangaphas P. K. and Papadopoulos, V. G. (2005). The Historical Archives of the Foundation for Research in Northern Epirus. Ioannina: FRNE.
- I translated selected sections from Modern Greek into English.
- I was also involved in the project by designing the database that was used to index the archival data.
Kostoulas, A. (2005). The 1973 Arab-Israeli war [in Greek]. Stratiotikê Epitheorisê [Military Review]. Athens: Hellenic Army General Staff.
- Study commissioned by the official journal of the Hellenic Army General Staff.
Image: © adikos @ flickr | CC-BY | Originally posted here.