I am always happy to deliver guest lectures, in person or online, in study programmes relevant to my expertise. Invitations for events that have an equity and social justice agenda are especially welcome.
Some topics where I can contribute include language teaching and language teacher education, multi- and plurilingualism in schools and families, and the linguistic integration of refugees and migrants. You can find an overview of my research by clicking on the link below.
Recent invited lectures
- Kostoulas, A. (2023, 24 April). Making sense of multilingual meaning-making. Invited lecture at the Mehrsprachigkeit Interdisziplinär Ringvorlesung (lecture series) at the Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz.
- Motsiou, E. & Kostoulas, A. (2022, 18 November). From monolingual ideologies towards plurilingual practices. Invited lecture at the Faculté des Lettres et des Langues, University of Poitiers.
- Motsiou, E. & Kostoulas, A. (2021, 23 November). Language policies in plurilingual families: language development and language maintenance. Invited lecture at the Faculté des Lettres et des Langues, University of Poitiers.
- Motsiou, E. & Kostoulas, A. (2021, 28 May). Από τη μονογλωσσική ιδεολογία προς τη διαγλωσσικότητα [From monolingual ideologies towards translanguaging]. Guest lecture at the Lesson Planning & Materials Development in Contemporary Learning Contexts postgraduate programme of the University of Thessaly.
- Kostoulas, A. (2021, 8th January). The ecologies of language education. Guest lecture at the University of Manchester (EDUC70091, The Psychology of Language Learning).
Getting in touch
For an informal inquiry, feel free to contact me by clicking on the button below. Please note that in some cases, particularly those involving international travel and international transactions, making the necessary arrangements might take several weeks.