This page links to various older research and teaching projects in which I have been involved. These include:
The psychological capital of modern language teachers across the career trajectory
- Project funded by the Fonds zur Förderung der Wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF), with international collaboration (University of Leicester, UK)
- Duration: September 2017 – August 2020
- Funding: € 400,000
I was involved in preparing the original submission (2017), for which I had oversight of the drafting of the literature review, I revised the literature review, and wrote substantial parts of the research methods, disemmination, and impact sections, as well as the budget. I had a leading role in revising the proposal for resubmission in 2018, which involved taking a lead in responding to reviewer feedback and revising the budget.
Self-concept & professional well-being of CLIL teachers in primary, secondary & tertiary contexts in Austria
- Project funded by the ÖNB [Austrian National Bank].
- Duration: March 2017 – February 2019
- Funding: € 106,000
My duties involved assisting in the project preparation (September 2016-March 2017), co-ordination of activities and training staff (March 2017-June 2017), and I continued to be involved in an ad hoc advisory capacity until leaving the University of Graz.
Critical Skills for Life and Work
- Project funded by the Erasmus+ framework, involving international collaboration with the University of Newcastle, the Fryske Academy and Action UK.
- Duration: September 2017 – August 2019
- Funding: € 38.960,00
My duties involved preparing the University of Graz contribution to the original bid (2016) and its resubmission (2017), as well as assisting with interviews and focus groups involving the target populations. (More information)
After School: Lessons Learnt
Series of small-scale action research projects that took place at the University of Ioannina 2nd Model / Experimental School, which I coordinated. (more information)
Collaboration with the University of Ioannina Centre for Modern Greek Philosophy. (more information)
Featured Image: University Administration Building, Notre Dame (Inside view) | Dan Dzurisin @ Flickr| CC BY-NC-ND