- Kostoulas, A. (2016, May). Introducing Grounded Theory Research. One-hour workshop for doctoral students during the DOCNET International PhD Colloquium “Challenges in Foreign Language Teaching Research”, Strobl am Wolfgangse.
- Kostoulas, A. (2016, April). Introducing Grounded Theory Research. Eight-hour workshop for early career researchers organised by the University of Graz.
- Kostoulas, A. (2016, April). Surviving and Thriving in the Language Classroom. Workshop during the Teachers of English in Austria Biannual Conference (Graz ConneXion 2016).
- Kostoulas, A. & Lämmerer, A. (2015, December). Exploring Practice through Classroom-Based Research. Workshop during the “ELT Connect 2015” conference, organised by the University of Graz.
(additional information about the workshop)
- Kostoulas, A. (2012, May). Transparency in bilingual data: intentionalities and representational positions. Paper presented at the “Researching Multilingually” seminar hosted by The University of Manchester, UK. (Extended abstract)
- Kostoulas, A. (2011, October). From applying Theory to theorising practice: building small-t theories in Greek TESOL. Talk delivered at the Panhellenic Association of State Schools Teachers of English (PEKADE) professional development day “Empowering Language Teaching”. Athens, Greece.
This paper has been extended into an article at the request of the editors of Aspects Today, the referreed journal of PEKADE. The handout that accompanies this presentation can be downloaded here.
- Kostoulas, A. (2011, June). Stasis and Change: conceptualising ELT as a complex dynamical system. Paper presented at the “From Here to There and Back Again: Conference papers by the LTE community” researcher conference organised by the Language Teacher Education group at the University of Manchester, UK.
A revised version of this paper was presented at “New Dynamics of Language Learning: Spaces and Places – Intentions and Opportunities” International Conference, at the University of Jyväskylä.
Image Credit: Wiki4des @ en.wikipedia