With the 7th Conference of English as a Lingua Franca (ELF7; link no longer active) drawing near, a pre-conference panel discussion will be held on 8th May 2014 (6-9pm, ALBA at The American College of Greece).
This is definitely going to be an interesting discussion, as the panel members include:
- Yasemin Bayyurt, Boğaziçi University, Turkey
- Richard Fay, Manchester University, UK
- Prue Holmes, Durham University, UK
- Luke Prodromou, Freelance Teacher, Teacher – Trainer, Greece
- Nicos Sifakis, Hellenic Open University, Greece
Admission is free.
(If you happen to be around, do get in touch! I am likely to be tweeting (@AchilleasK) from near one of the coffee tables)