Contributions are invited for individual papers, presentations and interactive workshops for the Second International Conference on English for Specific Purposes (ESP) “Teaching English for Specific Purposes and New Language Learning Technologies” (ESP Niš – 2015).
A non-exhaustive list of possible topics includes:
- ESP Theory
- ESP Methodology
- ESP Content
- Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
- Experimental Practices
- ESP and Language Technology Centers
- ESP Community-Based Learning
- ESP to support international Mobility
- CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning
- CALL – Computer Assisted Language Learning/TELL – Technology Assisted Language Learning
- Learning Management Systems LMS
Proposals, presentations, interactive workshops and posters should be in English, and must include the following information:
- Name(s) of the author(s)
- Institutional affiliation,
- Contact information (physical & e-mail addresses)
- Title of the proposed paper/presentation/workshop/poster
- Abstract (400 words)
- Description of the workshop/poster/panel/round table (500 words)
Authors are welcome to submit proposals for individual papers and presentations (15-20 minutes) or Interactive Workshops (35-40 minutes).
Proposals should be submitted using the online submission system at http://esp.elfak.rs by
Friday, December 15, 2014 31 March 2015.
A full copy of the Call for Papers, with additional information about the scope of the conference and details about each submission type, can be downloaded here (pdf).